Over 300 people in the bloggyverse have used Content Brew to create a killer system for planning content for their blogs, Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Not to mention a few tools in their back pocket to simplify things a bit.
Care to join us? New session starts February 4!
What’s so special about this February Content Brew session?
It will be the only instructor-led session of Content Brew this year! I may run a special instructor-led session from time to time, but after the February Content Brew, the course re-launch as a self-paced course (date TBD). Bloggers can purchase the course, have access to all the lessons at once and work at their own pace! Since it’s self-paced, there will be no involvement from me for the course; however, there will be a forum or Facebook group (and I’ll pop in for course questions).
I know many of you are itching for me to launch a new course. Well, once my book is complete (and I breathe a little), that’s exactly what I plan to do! (If you’re new to Momcomm, I’m currently writing Blog Design for Dummies). Moving Content Brew to self-paced will allow me to focus on creating and running a NEW course for you! In the meantime, I’m chugging through book deadlines. *chug chug chug*
Instructor-led Content Brew Session Dates and Course Description
Registration will go live TOMORROW at 11 am Eastern for the following session:
February 4-13: Daily lessons minus the weekends
(On the Friday, February 1, you’ll receive a welcome email with the course syllabus and a little pre-class assignment.)
Signup closes: Thursday, January 31 at 7 pm Eastern or until it sells out
Here’s what you’ll learn each day:
- Day 1: Getting to Know the Content Calendar
- Day 2: Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 1)
- Day 3: Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 2)
- Day 4: Planning and Creating Content for Facebook and Twitter
- Day 5: The Art of Using the Right Words to Drive Traffic
- Day 6: Keep Fresh Content Brewing Using Evernote
- Day 7: Finding and Keeping Track of Content to Share
- Bonus: Easy Automation to Shelve Ideas and Articles for Content Planning
What you’ll get:
During the course, you’ll receive lots of goodies:
- 2013 content calendar template (spreadsheet format)
- Daily written lessons, with each day having a video, handout or both
- A total of six handouts which won’t be a regurgitation of the lessons but rather idea guides that’ll give you an endless flow of ideas (ex. 30 Fill in the Blank blog post ideas with examples for each one)
- Interaction and feedback from me and other students in a private Facebook group
- Two live chats in a private chat room
- Interaction on Twitter with the #contentbrew hashtag
Where to Register:
Tomorrow you can sign up right from my Content Brew page!
Win a Spot? SWEET!
Since Content Brew has been on hiatus, I want to kick start 2013 so I’m giving away a spot in the February instructor-led course!
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. I’ll announce the winner soon!
To enter, just tweet a link to this post using the hashtag #contentbrew, then comment here with the link (to get the link of your tweet, just click on the tweet’s timestamp then copy that URL into the comments below).
No confusing rules of 3 entries for this and 2 entries for that. Just a tweet between now and Sunday, January 27 at 7 pm Eastern. One entry per person– any more tweets are just because you love me. I’ll announce the winner next Monday. By the way, if you register for the session, then win, I’ll refund you the money so don’t let that hold you back!
Look- I’ll even make it easy (but feel free to modify or do your own thing):
So tweet for a chance to win then stay tuned for registration! Remember that I max the class out at 50 so be here tomorrow at 11 am Eastern to grab your spot! (Winner isn’t included in the 50 spot total)
I can’t wait to see who will be part of the new Brew Crew!